CASE SiteWatch™ uses the high-tech CASE SiteConnect module mounted on each machine to collect
information from that machine and from GPS satellites. This data is then sent wirelessly through the
mobile communication networks to the CASE SiteWatch™ Portal.
SITEWATCH™: CENTRALISED FLEET
CONTROL BENEFITS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Payload reports NEW!
- Real time payload reports available. When the operator closes a load cycle using the integrated
payload functions on the touchscreen display, the ticket details are immediately recorded in
SiteWatch™, ready to be recalled as a report and exported whenever needed.
- Ease your administration and back-office activities, having payload data always available on
SiteWatch™ Portal, improving the overall productivity within your business.
Optimize your fleet performance
- Eliminate inefficiencies and low equipment utilization:
SiteWatch™ allows to identify spare units or under loaded machines on each site.
- Insights regarding the machine usage allow you to make real time interventions to reduce fuel
consumption and better performance optimization.
- Thanks to the service reminder, maintenance in due time is easier since the actualized working hours
are always available.
- Extend the benefits of SiteWatch™ to the rest of your fleet: SiteWatch™ can be installed on units of
other brands as well.
Challenge your Total Cost of Ownership!
- Being able to compare the fuel usage of different machine types will allow you choose the right
- Increased uptime by better planning each grouped maintenance tasks.
- Be able to compare your asset Return on Investment on different sites.
- Thanks to Curfew setting, your equipment is used only during working hours. You can set up alerts so
that you know if the machine is in use during the weekend or at night or outside the timeframe you set.
More safety, lower insurance premium
- Geo-fencing curfew: an effective dissuasion from attacking your asset because it is geo-localized.
- SiteWatch™ is hidden so that thieves can’t find it quickly.
- Your fleet is used only where you decide. You can define a virtual fence and receive an alert email
when a machine exits that perimeter.
SITECONNECT: PROACTIVE SUPPORT AND REMOTE ASSISTANCE
The CASE SiteConnect module connects your Dealer to your machine and establishes a
2-way communication. This The SiteConnect module allows to establish a 2-way communication between your machine
and your CASE Dealer. They will be able to run remote diagnostics and analyze the machine
data before travelling to the unit.
Maximize your machine’s uptime
- Save time as your dealer conducts remote assistance to the operator. The machine can be
anywhere while the dealer remotely connects with the machine to do diagnostics.
- The dealer is supporting you with SiteConnect tools to maximize the uptime for your
Optimize service efficiency
- By enabling your dealer to investigate your asset remotely, allows them to resolve issues in
the shortest possible time, in a single visit, with the correct parts and tools.
- Electronic control units installed on the machine may be subject to software updates:
With the SiteConnect module your CASE Dealer will be able to do software updates on
your machine remotely
- Increase uptime, reduce costs!
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership
- Thanks to the data collected about your machine condition and performance by
Siteconnect, your CASE dealer can provide a quick and effective service, when you need
it. This gives you increased Uptime.
Download the SiteManager app to enable
remote access to your equipment directly from
Dealer facilities, always under your permission.
A sticker with a SiteConnect QR code is placed
on the right cab pillar.
Scan the QR code with your mobile device to
quickly access the SiteConnect page, where
you can easily download the SiteManager App
and get more useful contents.