ENHANCED QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Stronger than ever, built to last
- The reinforced clamp improves the pipe holding force on the boom.
- The shape and thickness of the inner reinforcement plate increase the boom’s durability.
- The tolerance of the boom and arm cylinder pins has been updated to reduce clatter and play within
- A new stop valve adjustment mechanism has been added for easier piping-valve connection.
- The more compact assembly of the undercarriage recoil spring on the CX130E, also including the grease cylinder on CX160E / CX180E, facilitates clearing the mud.
- The CX130E features a reinforced and more durable travel motor, while CX160E / CX180E deliver increased
performances in travelling.
- The upper carrier rollers (on CX160E / CX180E / CX210E / CX250E) have been upgraded for greater
ENHANCED PRECISION AND CONTROLLABILITY
Smooth control, efficient operation – more than ever
The trademark CASE Intelligent Hydraulic System (CIHS) is now paired with
new work modes and adjustable hydraulic settings to deliver the smoother
and more efficient operation than the previous generation.
A high degree of customization for every task
The new-concept work modes with independent throttle position
offer a precise match to the requirements of every task:
SP (Super Power) Mode for maximum productivity (as in D-Series)
with the throttle set at maximum power.
P (Power) mode replaces H and A mode in D-Series, with throttle settings from 1 to 10.
E (Eco) mode for maximum fuel economy, with throttle settings from 1 to 10.
L (Lifting) mode is optimized for object handling with power boost permanently activated
and overload warning system, and throttle settings from 1 to 6.
The choice of available work modes can be locked by the machine owner.
NEW The ground-breaking Eco mode reduces fuel consumption through selective control
of engine and pump depending on the movement. It maintains maximum pump torque to
deliver high productivity, while minimizing fuel consumption during low effort operations.
The balance of the hydraulic flows can also be
customized to suit the operator’s preferences:
- “Arm In” vs “Boom Up”
- “Arm In” vs “Swing”
The E-Series takes versatility even further by enabling
the operator to select the type of work tool and input the
customizable model number on the machine’s monitor.
When selecting the flow and pressure settings, they can
also set the maximum overflow to protect the attachment.